The majority of rules are relatively relaxed. However, please use common sense and adhere to the few rules we do have. This is not an exhaustive list and is by no means meant to be conclusive. Special circumstances can arise where new rules may be added or old rules may be removed.
- Please respect your fellow players. Do not switch characters to avoid mutes or ignores. Doing so to avoid punishment will increase the punishment.
- Use common sense when typing in public channels. Please use channel 18 for any questionable language or subject matter.
- You are responsible for your own account. If you get scammed by another player, think about how it happened so that it doesn't happen to you again. GM will not be recovering equipment that is scammed due to account sharing.
- Don't swear just for the sake of swearing. It serves no purpose.
- Absolutely no macroing, scripting, or using 3rd party programs for gaining experience or tactical advantage whatsoever. Custom game clients are also disallowed. Your account will be banned.
- No unauthorized access to other player's accounts. This includes password guessing, brute force, e-mail phishing, keylogging, etc. Your accounts will be banned.
- Character names are subject to removal or renaming should they be deemed inappropriate. If you're unsure if your character name is appropriate or not, then it is most likely not.
- Posting personal information about other players in public channels is strictly prohibited and can result in your account being banned.
- Please report any bugs or glitches to firstname.lastname@example.org. Exploiting unintended bugs may result in account or character bans.